Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Testing, One,Two,Three....

I don't have time to discuss my relationship - or lack of relationship- with technology today. Let's just say that my how-to education as far as uploading, pdf'ing, hot linking, etc. is equivalent to those that learned about sex by reading the graffiti on the back seat of the school bus. There have been lots of mistakes and hands on learning involved.


I do have some tech savvy friends that understand my utter lack of skills and are willing to speak to me in "english". I also have a son-in-law that is an engineer that writes the computer codes that keep airplane engines running in all kinds of stressful situations. He has learned to keep a straight face when I ask a question. All of this is leading up to the fact that I think it is possible to post a free pattern here on the blog. I've been spending some time trying to figure that out, but when it gets right down to it, I just have to try, so here goes:




That link may take you to a free placemat pattern that would be absolutely adorable made out of the new bagel fabric we just received yesterday OR it could just be blue letterning.......


one way or the other, I'm working on it.
Karen
P.S. Confession is a good thing, so I must admit that after over an hour of taxing my brain to no avail, I emailed Amy our web guru and ping! In a matter of minutes she emailed the link that works. Now I'm going to go sew and as soon as I have the quilt top I'm working on assembled I am going to start on bagel placemats using black for the border and the self mitering instructions on the handout.

2 comments:

BrendaLou said...

thanks Karen! It's nice to know that you are perfect...close, though!

Lenibvs said...

I made a set of four of these placemats this afternoon with fabric I got at your shop this morning. lol. They are very easy to do. Nice instructions. Thanks Karen.