Thursday, December 6, 2007

The learning curve

As you can see from the photos and slide show below, I've been taxing my brain all day learning how to upload, manage, and post images. Thanks to my shop owner friends both far and near who answer questions at a moments notice, it wasn't that difficult. The REAL test comes in a day or two when I try to do it again!

The video of quilts are all from file photos I have on my computer that were also used on pattern fronts, handouts or publishing. A few of them may look familiar. The Mostly Martha project is featured in The Quilt Gallery Shops ad in the current issues of both McCalls Quilting and Quiltmaker. This quilt is a result of a challenge agreed to by 11 wonderful shops all across the US. If you would like to see the other quilts or purchase kits for the projects, log on to www.quiltgalleryshops.com . We have agreed to be creative with 6 different blocks. The first was Martha Washington. The second had to be a basket block, those are featured in the Jan/Feb issue. Then corn and beans, Jacobs Ladder is on my design wall right now and there are still more in the pipeline!

No comments: