Thursday, December 13, 2007


Speaking of new fabrics, the sample yardage for my Choo Choo line has arrived. This is a small collection in denim blue shades that were designed around the double border print. The train border is sized to be used for crib bumpers and quilt borders. The coordinates are small checks and the reverse triangle print as well as my 7966 "solids". The colors work with the red, yellow and green pieces that I already have in the line so I have plans for an entire crib ensemble - I don't have any need for a baby boy crib ensemble, but it is going to make a great display to inspire those of you that do!
It's a rainy gray day and there are mutterings that it will be changing to ice and possibly snow. I'm not a fan of ugly weather, so I'm going to spend the rest of the day sorting new batik samples for a project I have to design for Timeless and Spring Quilt Market. The prospect of facing a design wall of beautiful colors is certainly more appealing than freezing rain. I love my job.

If you are in the mood for some internet shopping, we've added an "Intenet Specials" page to our website. The kits are not only discounted we are also offering free shipping. If you are a "walk in" customer, make a note in the comment section if you would like to pick yours up in the store. Visit our web page at www.thequiltcompany.com

No comments: